Friday, August 20, 2010

HOPE

Goodmorning bubblegummsss!!!!

 Bella here! Today is gonna be pretty boring so i'll probably be focusing a lot on my blog. Tonight my cousin from Italy is coming. I hope he's better than the other two. Like last week we had our two other cousins from Italy and they were spoiled little brats! You can ask everyone. They came for too too long! The first week they were sweet but the second nd third nd on and on....OMG LIKE BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE! We brought them to NYC nd they DIDNT LIKE IT! like who doesnt like NYC?!?!? Anyways other than that...he's 30 years old so he's probably gonna be better. The other two where 16 & 19. Well I;m gonna go eat im so hungrrryy :)  Byee my loves!


XOXO

love,
 Bella

You might like this link :
http://www.betseyjohnson.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment