Saturday, August 21, 2010

GOOD NIGHT MUNCHKINSS XO

Heeeeey bubblegumsss <3 xoxoxo,

    Bella here! your latest girl on everyday lives!! Like mine & zita's. Tonight I'm baby sitting my two little cousins. Lets call them...umm...munchkin poo & sugar plum! munchkin poo is 7 & sugar plum is 4. They are such girly girls...BUUTTT I LOVE EM' TO DEATH!! :). Tonight we went to Arahova & Tim Hortons. YUMMY..hehe lol! i was dancing all night to JUSTIN BIEBER & MILEY CYRUS! SO FUNNY!!! I'm dead tired...IVE BEEN DANCING SINCE 9:00...ITS 11:00! Today I saw ZITA @ H&M at gals. She was soo cute! WEARING HER DAD'S GRAD RING (AS SHE ALREADY EXPLAINED) , hammer time pants (GREY) & a green tank top..with her hair tired in a pony tail & my best friend necklas. She looked too cute! Well I;m really tired so im gonna go see what movie is on TV & im gonna go off to bed. TALK TO YOU TOMORROW BUBBLEGUMS!

Love,
 Bella :)

P.S (HERE'S SOME ADVICE)...DONT EVER GET A CAHSIER GET ON THEIR NERVES... I WOULD KNOW!! :) xoxo

here you might like this link (if you are italian you'll understand right away!):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlOO-EkdTCM

No comments:

Post a Comment